Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
22month old
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

22month old

Hi, my 22month old ia constantly taking his diaper off and peeing in his crib. iv tried evwrything but nothing seems to work. Any ideas as to what else i could try?. im slowly introducing him to the potty.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have twins that did the sane thing.. they are two will be three in August.. it really means its time for a switch .. from diaper to potty.. ween him off his cup and introduce him to the potty more. That way the less he drinks the more he stays dry .. no baby likes to be wet at all. So I switched to pull ups that way they will get in the habit of pulling up and down instead of taking they diaper off because they use to us doing it.
Blank
I agree with myekid that its time for potty, and do you put shorts/pants on him? If he just wears a diaper with no clothes its much easier to just rip that diaper off
Blank
All in one pajamas so he can't get to the nappy? I've got my 19 month old in them and doesn't get his nappy off with them on.
Blank
try a one piece pajama a couple sizes bigger so they can wear it backwards and not be able to take it off
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank