Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
4 Year Old Refuses to Poop at School. Help!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4 Year Old Refuses to Poop at School. Help!!

My four year old daughter is refusing to poop at school. She likes it when her mom and dad are there to help her. She holds her poop all day and gets a bad stomach ache. She has held it for up to 7 hours before. I need some advice on how to make her go when she needs to go. She needs to be responsible for herself. She also pooped her pants in preschool twice, because she couldn't hold it any more. HELP!!

Note: She uses the same bathroom as the boys in her class.....The teacher lines them up and takes them all at once. I think she is afraid.