Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
4 yr old daughter has pee-pee accidents (NEVER poo-poo accidents)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4 yr old daughter has pee-pee accidents (NEVER poo-poo accidents)

Hello,

My daughter is 4 years old, and has recently regressed to peeing in her pants several times a day. The weird thing is that she never has poo-poo accidents at all. She seems perfectly content and does not complain about feeling wet, but always tells us when she needs to go poo-poo. Though my wife and I are frustrated, we're trying not to freak out about it. We've tried rewarding her for no accidents in a day - we've also tried time-outs, etc for repeated wetting. I have looked around for "training panties" that are not like a pull-up, but haven't found any. We're sort of at a loss. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
DW