5 month old
my 5 month old is acting like her throat is sore her voice is almost gone and  its cracky whenever i touch her or something she starts crying if i kiss her head she will start crying and for the past 4 days she has been crying all dayy..
She needs to go to her doctor,  Kelz.  A baby who cries for days needs to be seen by a doctor.
i took her to the doctor today and he said she seemed fine to him i was like so my baby is losing her voice and crying when i touch her for no reason shes fine right ?
i mean there has to be something wrong with her i keep giving her tylonal and everything to help her it seemed to help her a little bit..
that doctor just didnt know wtf he was talking about ..
well,  if she's been crying for days that would probably make her voice sound odd and crackly.  

Is she eating normally and having wet diapers and bowel movements?  
yeah everything is normal except the crying and everytime i kiss her on the forehead she cries and everything..