Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Concerned about my daughter...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Concerned about my daughter...

My baby girl is three years old and when she was about 8months old she developed what I could only describe as a skin tag coming out of her nostril, after a few days it disappeared. It then came back a few months later and again after a few days disappeared. It has continuously done this since. However the last couple of times it's grown back it has come back bigger and if she touches or knocks it she says it's painful and if she picks it then it bleeds and is taking longer to go away each time. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow and get an appointment for her but was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto what this is or could be?? I have photos if that would help...
My daughter had the same thing. I am only a mum so please do go and see your doctor. My daughter had a polyp which sounds the same thing. It's not dangerous but looks horrible and annoys the child. They just freeze it off at the hospital. It takes hardly any time at all.I hope that's what it is and if you haven't been already, please go and get it sorted. Lots of luck.