Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Does my 5yr old know hes pooping his pants???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Does my 5yr old know hes pooping his pants???

my son will be 5 in November. he was a late potty trainer but hes been fully potty trained for like a year! he went to head start maybe had a few pee accidents but no poops. at home the same thing he has a few pee accidents because he doesn't want to stop playing or drawing or whatever hes doing. lately for the past 2 months he keeps having poop accidents. he does go on his own sometimes and he has man sized poops that are normal texture and color. when he has the accidents he doesn't make inclination that hes uncomfortable and doesn't have a problem coming by me. it isn't until i asked "did u poop?" that he runs away. What is going on? there are no big changes that i can think of to where he should be acting out.
No, dont worry, you dont have scruid up...there are kids that take longer..that happened to my oldest son..and he learnedlater!!  what i would suggest is to try to make games, read lots of stories, ,,,i dowloaded a great app called potty training learning with the animals....my son loved it and help him a lot!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...