Effects of changing daycare - 3 yr old
My son has been attending the same daycare for the past year and recently has begun having behavioral issues.  He refuses to listen and "timeouts" are ineffective.  When I picked him up earlier this week, the daycare director's staff yelled at him as I arrived.  He told me he was "sad" and didn't like her.  I later found out she was the director's mother in law and will be continuing to work.  I have visited another daycare that is more structured and activity is scheduled.  He wanted to stay there during the visit and sobbed when I took him to the current daycare.  It breaks my heart and my instinct is to change him immediately, but I worry what the long term effects will be.  Before the past month, he has been very happy with his current daycare.  I know 3 yr old's mood swings are quick and I don't want to make the wrong choice.  Any advice?  
I'd move him right away.
Don't move him, work on it because you are sending the wrong message to him by running away from the problem, what hapens when he does it at the new daycare?  Kids do go through emotional stages and can make people out to be 'bad' and liars but it he is just testing the waters