Help! Anger/slamming head!!
My 20 month old bentley has a very bad temper. It's been this way since he was tiny. He gets mad about the smallest things and the past 2 months? I guess would be how long he's been doing it maybe longer. He's been slamming his head on anything he can find when he gets told no about something he's doing

I thought it was a phase at first, we've tried spatting his booty, putting him in his crib with no tv or toys, we've even tried ignoring it thinking he was just doing it for attention.

Someone please give me some advice.

I'm 4 months pregnant with our second child and I don't know how much of this I can take! My husband just left for work and he is getting worse since he left!!

I can't handle this alone!!
I am not sure that you have much choice in the matter.  It is obvious that your child requires consistent discipline.  I would recommend that you place your child in a time out per inappropriate behavior.  Ignoring and spanking are not effective forms of discipline.
Please see my other post.  I disagree with above.  We can teach our young kids to express anger but they shouldn't be disciplined for the emotion.  
I had the same problem with my step son. With consistent discipline (no letting him slide when he is giving you that extra cute face), I was able to completely change my step sons behavior. He would get so frustrated when he wasn't able to do what he wanted or got in trouble. He would scratch his face and punch the wall. It was so scary to see such a small  person harbor so much anger. My counselor told me that it is sign of abuse or being around abuse. For example: maybe the day care or baby sitters was yelling on the phone very violently or treating him or other children in a bad way. I'm not saying that your abusing your child but maybe think of the people he is around when you are not there. Maybe for these next few months limit the people he is around.

I also noticed that this behavior aroused mostly when my step son was away from his father for extended periods of times. Maybe he is going through some separation anxiety from your hubby.