Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Homosexual behaviour in toddler boys
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Homosexual behaviour in toddler boys

I am not homophobic. I am curious. With the deluge of information out there can anyone give me a definitve answer...are there indicators in as young as toddlerhood in boys that will predict a homosexual orientation...my friends and I were discussing this last night and no one seemd to have an answer they could back up with any solid evidence...any advice????

Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I dont know about definitive answers, I am not an expert, however I would say from perception and some knowledge of child behavior, No, it is learned behavior,for a toddler to be doing anything homosexual  he  would be copying it and someone would have shown him .I doubt if it would show an orientation ..
Blank
Some people say that they knew they were different from as far back as I can remember. I say it's possible. I do NOT see how they would display their feelings at that age. Most kids still have 'cooties' until they reach about 12 or so, at least that's how it was when I was in school. If a toddler is acting in a sexual manner, and it isn't just normal exploration, chances are that they were exposed in one way or another to that kind of behavior, whether it was a movie, watching someone else, or being abused.
Blank
http://ssahope.blogspot.com/
Nuff Said.
Read Medinger's Growth into Manhood - Sometimes dress up is just dressup.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...