Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
How can I control my 3 year old?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

How can I control my 3 year old?

Im 19 years old and I have a three year old boy who just refuses to listen to young women. He listens to men and older women just fine, but when it comes to listening to young women, it just doesnt happen! I do everything that the men do but nothing seems to work! I dont know what to do with him.... do you have any suggestions or have any idea why he wont listen to women?
Tags: control, young, boys
Lots of fun and games maybe as you are his Mom he gets bored,sorry Mom, also do they pay him a lot of attention, it has to come from you, what do the men and older women do to win him over ,copy them...3 year olds dont listen much .