Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
How can I stop my 5 yr old daughter peeing herself?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

We are currently waiting for our 5 year old to be referred to a Clinical Psychologist for extreme behaviour problems, our 9 yr old son is already being seen.  The problem we are having, is that she pees herself constantly and seems to find it funny! When you ask her why she hasn't gone to the toilet, she just laughs.  It's at the stage where we are getting worried that all her schoolmates are going to start calling her names as it is a really pungent smell when she comes home.  It's that bad that she has to be put in the bath as soon as she comes in.
Any help or advice would be really appreciated.
Thank you!!