Aa
A
A
Close
1468158 tn?1363029895
Is my baby healthy?
Didn't know where else to post this. I'm having trouble switching dr.s at the moment, so I thought i'd ask here first. My oldest baby is 1 year old and 29inches tall which as far as I know is normal but she's only 16lbs? At 6 months she was only 14pounds or so and I was told she was underweight, but after the dr called dhs on me she gave me 1 month to put weight on her and in that one month she only gained 1 pound =/. She seems heavy to me, and she's not bone thin by no means. She's got a lil belly on her and big lil thighs you know. My mother-in-law works for a daycare if my baby looked unhealthy skinny or anything she'd let me know. I just started thinking a year old should probably weigh about 20 or so. Is she healthy and just petite? I feed her everything I eat, skim or 2% milk is what dad and I drink. She eats all the time. Just curious if she's ok.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1145691 tn?1291481938
16 lbs is pretty tiny! But judging by the pics u have posted, she doesn't LOOK super thin for her frame..
I know at her age your supposed to give her homo, maybe try that to help her gain a bit more.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1468158 tn?1363029895
Ya someone told me to feed her peanut butter and she may gain some weight. I'm tryin to fatten her up. Weighed her again today she's 18 pounds now, I feel a lil better.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources