Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Is my baby healthy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is my baby healthy?

Didn't know where else to post this. I'm having trouble switching dr.s at the moment, so I thought i'd ask here first. My oldest baby is 1 year old and 29inches tall which as far as I know is normal but she's only 16lbs? At 6 months she was only 14pounds or so and I was told she was underweight, but after the dr called dhs on me she gave me 1 month to put weight on her and in that one month she only gained 1 pound =/. She seems heavy to me, and she's not bone thin by no means. She's got a lil belly on her and big lil thighs you know. My mother-in-law works for a daycare if my baby looked unhealthy skinny or anything she'd let me know. I just started thinking a year old should probably weigh about 20 or so. Is she healthy and just petite? I feed her everything I eat, skim or 2% milk is what dad and I drink. She eats all the time. Just curious if she's ok.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1145691_tn?1291481938
16 lbs is pretty tiny! But judging by the pics u have posted, she doesn't LOOK super thin for her frame..
I know at her age your supposed to give her homo, maybe try that to help her gain a bit more.
Blank
1468158_tn?1363029895
Ya someone told me to feed her peanut butter and she may gain some weight. I'm tryin to fatten her up. Weighed her again today she's 18 pounds now, I feel a lil better.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...