Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Milk concerns
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Milk concerns

hi there my son has been having issues with milk, he has been on homo for quite some time, with no issues, now he is getting ther runs, and occaisional vomitting, and its been affecting his appetite. I have switched him to soy, but with no luck symptoms are the same. I wondering what i should do. He will be seeing a doctor soon, im wanting to explore options to get him back to norm. Thanks.
Tags: Milk
Related Discussions
377493_tn?1356505749
If he has been on milk for a while with no problems, and eliminating it didn't change the problem, I would be questioning if it is actually the milk?  There are so many virus' little ones can get that display these symptoms and they can actually take quite a while to clear the system.  My son was very ill with a virus for several months.  He too had vomiting, diareah, loss of appetite and lost quite a bit of weight.  Those were actually the only symptoms he had..no fever, was still very playful and amazingly energetic for being so sick.  How long has this been going on for?  And has he recently begun being exposed to larger groups of kids ie: started daycare or preschool?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...