My 2 year old won't talk or point? Help!
Please help me understand what is going on. He is a very happy little boy who is extremely active. He turned two a couple weeks ago and does not say a word. He also doesn't point or follow directions unless he is getting in trouble. He won't get his ball or shoes or anything I ask and it is almost like he doesn't understand what I am asking. I work with him, he is in speech therapy and I have already got him rolling in everything in that area. Of course I have talked to doctors and had his hearing tested. His hearing came back fine. He responds to his name some of the time, he is very loving and affectionate, he likes interaction and sharing. He has no sensory issues at all and no repetitive behavior. He makes eye contact frequently but not constantly and not for prolonged periods of time. He is at normal level in his cognitive activites and learns quickly in things that he can see such as the computer or iPad. I don't know what is going on. Please let me know what you think could be the issue.

You are doing the right thing so far.  Kids this age should be saying two sentence words. However, sometimes children are delayed.  No big deal. You did not mention if he stems at items.  If he did, autism would come into mind, but I doubt this is the case. I would just keep doing what you are doing. Make sure you read to him and go over words.  It just sounds like he has a speech delay.
No, no stemming. He acts relatively "normal" for a 2 year old except seems to not be able to understand what you are saying and doesn't talk. He is active in bright in other areas.