Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My 4 year old daughter's getting big Baggs under her eyes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 4 year old daughter's getting big Baggs under her eyes

Hi, My 4 year old daughter has beed getting big bags under her eyes. Ive noticed them and they are increasingly getting deeper; and darker up arround her eyes. She had been sick for about 7 weeks, with walking kneumonia, and she started to appear much better for 6 days and then yesterday she started to cough again. Im not sure if this would have something to do with the bags under her eyes. She is definatly getting enough sleep, about 10 1/2 hours a night (bedtime at 8:30 wake up at 7 am) and some days a two hour nap (but not everyday). I am starting to worry because they are looking Sunken In. Could somebody please help, or give some ideas? Thank you so much!