Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My 4-year old refuses to poop in his potty

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

My 4-year old refuses to poop in his potty.  He will go to the bathroom and pee ALL day long, no scared or anything.  I don't even have to go with him, he goes by himself.  But when it comes to pooping, not gonna happen.  We have bought him two different toliets and a toliet seat that goes on the big potty(adult toliet).  We have tried to let him run around without anything on at home so he would go, that doesn't work.  We have tried to let him wear big boy underwear, which he will just usually poop in.  And we have used PullUps which he will also just poop in.  He has actually pooped in the corner of our house before instead of going to the potty.  I'm lost at this point.  Please help.  I'll take any suggestions.  
I wish I could help but I have the same problem. My daughter is almost 4 and has been potty trained for about 9months. She has gone poopy in the toilet off and on, but she also has problems with constipation. She just hides in the corner and goes in her underwear. I have tried everything!