Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My 4 yr old daughter has been vomiting and diarrhea for 7 days and no f...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 4 yr old daughter has been vomiting and diarrhea for 7 days and no fever..

My 4yr old daughter has been vomiting and having diarrhea for 7 days now...theres times that she is fine and playing then she either has diarrhea or vomiting or both...she has had an appetite...no fever...took her to the Emergency Room tonight because I know she is dehydrated because what ever she drinks or eats seems to come up eventually...doctor says she just has a virus and to give her the B.R.A.T.S. diet and clear liquids....they drew blood and said it looked fine.....Im frustrated and concerned because she is sick and I dont know what else to do!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!