Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My 4 yr old daughter has been vomiting and diarrhea for 7 days and no f...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

My 4 yr old daughter has been vomiting and diarrhea for 7 days and no fever..

My 4yr old daughter has been vomiting and having diarrhea for 7 days now...theres times that she is fine and playing then she either has diarrhea or vomiting or both...she has had an appetite...no fever...took her to the Emergency Room tonight because I know she is dehydrated because what ever she drinks or eats seems to come up eventually...doctor says she just has a virus and to give her the B.R.A.T.S. diet and clear liquids....they drew blood and said it looked fine.....Im frustrated and concerned because she is sick and I dont know what else to do!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
Does she have blood in her stool? My daughter had Ecoli and she had diarrhea for 10 days and didnt even notice the blood until I was asked at the doctors office. A stool sample was sent in and I was told that she had Ecoli. She was fine, ate fine with no fever etc. I was shocked!