Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My Kid she is under weight
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My Kid she is under weight

I have 3 year old kid she is not eating any food from 14 months onwards. I used to give the food with more frustration and she refuse the food always. she drinks milk less than 4 oz there is no improvement in her health. She get sick at least once in month and end with antibiotic. Please give a solution for her eating and recipe for feeding her. Her weight 11kg and height 10 inch (she looks very skinny every one ask she is 2 year old)
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
How do you feed her, at this age giving her finger foods and letting her eat them herself without fuss is good, cheese, cereals , crackers , all fruits, eggs, chicken , cut up the food place it in front of her and let her eat herself, she will get sick with no nourishment have you asked the Doctor for advice , an anti biotic once a month is not a good idea, get her some supplements , anti oxidants BComplex and Vit c also fish oils .google for the best type and dosage . make sure she is active having fun, outside activities, has she any friends to play with ?
Blank
the way we got our boys to eat (they're 15 months old now and eat ALL the time) was we would cut the food up to bit size give them their baby spoon and let them feed them selves. we always feed them after they've played for a bit. in the mornings they run around playing with each other while i cook breakfast and they kick around a ball in the afternoon after their nap b/f they have lunch. so we always make sure they're hungry when it's time to eat.

margypops has a good idea with the vitamins. they make kid friendly vitamins (ones that taste good that kids would like) that taste sweeter instead of icky. she could extra vitamins and what not so she may not get sick as much.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...