Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My Son and another boy at his daycare were caught kissing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

My Son is 4 he will be 5 next month and about 3 months ago , I picked him up from the daycare and his teacher told me he and another little boy was kissing and hugging . I sat him down when I got home and asked him why and of course he said he didn't know. I had no idea what to do . confused with no answers I let it ago . Over this past weekend he and his brother (same age as him) were hugging and kissing . His brother said they were having sex. Scared and also pissed I have asked my son (on many occasions). If some has touched him or asked him to do these things and he says No. consistently and he doesnt know why he does it.( when we do talk about it he acts like he knows he has done something he is not suppose to. I'm scared some one is touching my son . I am a single mother and he has never seen these things in my home . Is my son Gay ? Where can I find info to help me figure out whats going on with my baby?  
I don't think he's gay,  and I think he's seeing it somewhere and copying.
I agree.  I also am not sure I would be too worried about kissing and hugging, depending on how he was doing it I suppose.  Little kids are often very affectionate with each other.  If he was kissing in an "adult" fashion, then no doubt at all he is just copying someone.  If it was the type of kisses a mother gives her child, then he could be copying you, and this is just how he shows affection.  What is a bit more concerning is his brother saying he was having "sex".  

Ask him gently where he learned this.  And then perhaps it's time to talk about appropriate ways of showing affection to friends, and good touches and bad touches.  Keep it simple and keep your voice calm and matter of fact.

As for being gay, maybe, maybe not, but kissing and hugging another child is certainly no indicator one way or the other.  Not something to even be thinking about at this point, and certainly not something to worry about.

All the best.