Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My son has Blocked nose for more than 3 months
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My son has Blocked nose for more than 3 months

Hi my son is 5 years old and he has a blocked nose it just comes and goes he couldnt get rid of phlegm i had yried everything nothing is workiing im 36 weeks pregnant and im worried how im gona tak care of us i had been to doctor tried nasal spray , chicken stock garlic water honey lemon green yea etc  but he is not getting better now he is also tired of (blowing , cleaning his nose ) does any idea how i can help him to get better and breath properly or any best home remedy :(
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you tried an ent? Ears nose and throat doctor?
Blank
Might be from allergies, we had to give our son zyrtex to help worked in a week, pollen is really bad here
Blank
My 14 month old is on zertec too. Otherwise his nose doesn't stop running.
Blank
134578 tn?1463413330
Try Claritin if the  problem is sneezing and Zyrtec if the problem is coughing and phlegm in the lungs.  Also see the doctor about getting a nose spray with a cortisone style base.  Chicken soup is great but sometimes you need something better.  Do you take him to a pediatric allergist?  A pediatrician?  Or just your family doctor?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources