My son walks wierd
My son is 2 years ols just turned to in jan. And he walks so off balnce we falls all the time. If he is running in a room and there is nothing on the floor he will fall. What does these mean please help me!!
Does Muscular Dystrophy or another neurological disease run in your family? My son has Beckers Muscular Dystrophy and it started showing at 2 1/2. He started tripping alot at first. Does he have trouble with stairs? Or getting up from a sitting position, "Walking up his legs" with his hands? It could be nothing or maybe something to look into.
My son was born pigen toed. I know that sounds weird but look at his feet. Do they curve in? Becuase that can cause problems when walking, and make for tripping. Sometimes its even barely noticeable. But if you think they do, bring it up with your peditrician. :) We got our son in to Rebound and had to cast his feet for six weeks, and it helped amazingly! He walks and runs so much better now! Hope this helps