Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
My son walks wierd
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My son walks wierd

My son is 2 years ols just turned to in jan. And he walks so off balnce we falls all the time. If he is running in a room and there is nothing on the floor he will fall. What does these mean please help me!!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1258185_tn?1269567703
Does Muscular Dystrophy or another neurological disease run in your family? My son has Beckers Muscular Dystrophy and it started showing at 2 1/2. He started tripping alot at first. Does he have trouble with stairs? Or getting up from a sitting position, "Walking up his legs" with his hands? It could be nothing or maybe something to look into.
Blank
1272008_tn?1270657204
My son was born pigen toed. I know that sounds weird but look at his feet. Do they curve in? Becuase that can cause problems when walking, and make for tripping. Sometimes its even barely noticeable. But if you think they do, bring it up with your peditrician. :) We got our son in to Rebound and had to cast his feet for six weeks, and it helped amazingly! He walks and runs so much better now! Hope this helps
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...