My sons lips turn blue and hands get cold.
Hi I was hoping someone could help me with a question my son is 5yrs old and here in the last week his lips have begun to turn blue randomly and his hands get really cold. I made a doctors appointment but it's another week before they will see him im getting really worried. He also has been getting sick at night and trowing up I took him to the local hospital and they just said it was a virus going around. Can anyone help me out please any and all comments appreciated.
There are some nasty virus' this year..we just had one as well, but it shouldn't make him turn blue.  That shows lack of oxygen or even poor circulation.  Next time he turns blue, I would take him in immediately.  I can understand why this would worry you...that would be scary.