One year and 17 days old fever
My baby named Jharred just turned one year old last sept 24..last saturday i went to the doctor to have a check up because his got a fever,cough, and lbm.. im so worried, i dont know what to do..As of now he only got fever but his fever only occurs during at night, or evening a high temperature 40 ..Has anyone else experience this like to my baby?What was happening to my baby..All test requested by his doctor already done.. last saturday he was confined, until now..help..
Well, a fever on it's own is not a sickness.  It means his body is fighting something, usually a virus.  So it's actually a good thing.  His little immune system is kicking in and doing his job.

My Dr. says that if a fever lasts longer then a few days, to bring him in.  If it's just a fever and he is not acting uncomfortable or irritable, to just leave it alone.  If he is uncomfortable or irritable, then use childrens tylenol to help bring it down.  Also, if it is 104 or over for more then 2 hours, to take him in.  Again, these are my Dr.s directions to me.  I would call your Dr. or bring him in again.  All the best to you.
Hi! thank you for your positive response.. Im so worried for my baby coz until now he was confined at hospital, my doctor told me that my baby has a typhoid fever.. your right that his fighting someting a virus.. the doctor already give to my baby 3 antibiotic drugs but nothings happen.. the last recourse give by doctor antibiotic worth 2,500.00 in philippine peso every two days. It was done yesterday, his temperature got normal from morning til evening but  2 am his fever already occured form 37.7 to 38 until 39.5 .