Possible tooth decay in my 19 month old
I have noticed light brown spotting on my daughters bottom teeth and little on her top teeth. You can barely see it, but it's there.  She stopped drinking milk about 3-4 months ago.  I have tried strawberry and chocolate milk and she just won't drink it.  I do give her fruit juices and flavored water, but she refuses to drink milk.  I do give her a multivitamin, yogurt and milk in her oatmeal, but i don't think that is enough. We brush her teeth daily - I am worried about her teeth. What can I do until she gets in to see a dentist?
I think spotting like that is not always decay, it can be indicative of too much fluoride. A dentist really needs to make that diagnosis, though. I don't think you'd be seeing decay at 19 months due to lack of calcium, those baby teeth were formed when she was an infant still drinking milk or formula and her current calcium intake doesn't really affect those. But her calcium intake now through age 8 or so will help the strength of her adult teeth so yes, you want to be sure she'd getting enough.