Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Possible tooth decay in my 19 month old
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Possible tooth decay in my 19 month old

I have noticed light brown spotting on my daughters bottom teeth and little on her top teeth. You can barely see it, but it's there.  She stopped drinking milk about 3-4 months ago.  I have tried strawberry and chocolate milk and she just won't drink it.  I do give her fruit juices and flavored water, but she refuses to drink milk.  I do give her a multivitamin, yogurt and milk in her oatmeal, but i don't think that is enough. We brush her teeth daily - I am worried about her teeth. What can I do until she gets in to see a dentist?