Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Potty trained child for over a year suddenly having accidents

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

My daughter is 2 yrs 9 months old. She has been potty trained for over a year now with no accidents. She was very quick at learning. Now just recently she had an accident in her pant. The one day she did drink many fluids and was playing when she just went to the bathroom in her pants. I talked to her about it, and explained just as I had done when potty training that she has to remember to stop and use the bathroom. Now last night she was miss behaving in the house running back in forth she was warned three times, and then put in time out. She immediately, went potty in her pants. Again today the same issue happened. Once again she was not listening was placed in time out and went again in her pants. Does anyone have any impute as to why? Or what I can do?
Yes. Well when children who are potty trained start wetting themsevles again, it is always a sign that something is going on emotionally. Has there been any major changes in the home lately? Get back to me.
I agree with the above post however she was potty trained extremly early you say a year ago that would make her 1 year 9months old I think very often children who are dry early often regress and if she is upset by anything then it would happen ..Is her Mom around that you potty trained her ,children do run around its what they do they like to play lively games, perhaps she could do with, a walk in a park, swings, some fun in the garden , ball games to get rid of excess energy .  
I disagree about the child being too young to be potty trained. I started all 3 of my children at 1. My son was trained at 19 mths, my first daughter at 2, and my second daughter at 18 months. My mother also started with my bother and I at the age of 1. None of us had any complications after that.