Screaming toddler that won't quit screaming!
I need to know if anyone has any advice for me. I have a 2 year old daughter that won't quit screaming all day long. She screams when we go to the store, resturant, at daycare, and pretty much everywhere. My fiance and I are forced to stay home all the time because we can't take her anywhere and we don't get a babysitter because she just won't stop screaming. The only advice I have recieved is to keep on putting her in time outs and not to give up. It is hard when I can't go anywhere. If any one has any advice for me please let me know. Thank you.
Is it a tantrum/ does she scream when  she is disappointed that things do not go her way? Does she scream at bedtime?
Surely she is not screaming part of the time?If she screams all the time a doctor needs to assess her. Ear infections,  sleep apnea, swollen adenoids and tonsils all cause poor sleep and children can be grumpy ALL DAY..... does she snore? Does she sleep soundly? Kiddos that have apnea even get long daytime naps and appear to sleep alot at night although it is not a good DEEP sleep that is restful.

Is she a young two or older two?

How much "reasoning" does she have?

Would she understand if you explain something to her? Would she understand association with time out?

Bottom line- she is ruling and ruining your little life. Yes something needs to be done...after a physician checks out her sleeping , ears, etc
try tips on fisherprice.com
my 18 month old will not stop screaming, its an all day thing, it is very stressful, about the only time he is content is when he is eating, or i am holding him, if it was up to him i would be holding  him all day, and even when i am holding him he still sometimes screams??       he only stays focused on things for a very very short time, could he have something wrong with him, i have other boys and have never experienced this type of behavior
you must be so frustrated.  I am sorry this is happening. I will tell you what worked for us when my dd (now 23 months) used to have fits when she didn't get her way. We read Dr. Karp's "Happiest Toddler on the Block" for a few ideas. One suggestion that worked for us was to match her emotions. We would physically get down to eye level with our girl or even a tad lower and express back to her the same emotion she was expressing.  For example, she would be really crying and loudly saying "I want milk, I want milk" even though she had just had her milk and she needed to now eat. We would say with matching emotion " dd's name want milk, you want milk" until she would calm down. Then we would add in the
'but you just had milk and now it is time to eat."  It still works well today. I am not sure if this would work or not and it was a silly feeling in the beginning for us to do but the point is that you child gets that you get what she wants.

Also, for time outs, where does she sit or go?  

Just trying to help.