Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Strange behavior from my two year
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strange behavior from my two year

My son just turned two and has been seeing his father for almost a year now, he already has supervised visits at his brother's house. For the past couple months my son has came home asking me to kiss his "hinney"(bottom). At first I thought he was being funny, but then a couple weeks ago he started telling me to kiss his "boy parts." I understand boys are curious, but I don't and never have said anything like that to him and he mostly seemes to say it when I am changing his diaper or during his baths. I'm a single mom and my son is with me most of the time. The only time he is really away from me is during his father's visits, but I don't know who is around, I don't even think they are where they are suposed to be. Should I be worried about the comments or am I overreacting?