Talking
why doesn't my two yr old grandson talk ?
I guess it sort of depends on what you mean.  Is he completely non vocal, or does he chatter but it's not understandable?

It could be for a wide variety of reasons.  Some children are slower to become vocal then others, then quickly catch up.  For others it can be a developmental delay and early intervention is required.  My son developed motor skills very very early...early walker, very good at things like putting blocks together, etc.  I was told that because that part of his brain developed early, sometimes the other part..verbal skills, can lague a little bit.

We have our well baby check up coming up in 3 weeks, and I know at that time they do a simple evaluation of my sons milestones.  He is 18 months.  I would take your grandson to his pediatrician and they can do a quick assessment to help you determine whether or not this is an actual issue that requires intervention.  Good luck.