Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
The Potty

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

The Potty

My 4 year old daughter has been potty trained for 4 years. Every now and then she will wait until it is too late to go to the potty. Even though she has been asked several times. When it gets to this point and you try to pick her up to help her she throws violent fits. She is a very normal child and nothing has changed in her routine. I need help as now her daycare is concerned that there is violence at home and there is not. I pray that someone (CPS) doesn't come knocking on my door thinking something is happening. I am to the point that I don't know what to do to help my little girl. Am I the only one?
She has been potty trained for over 2 years now