Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Tired?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tired?

I have a very active 3 year old girl and a 14 year old active (sports) girl. I have an under-active Thyroid. Before I had my 3 year old, I could always tell when my thyroid was off. Now I am not sure. Last few test have been fine, no changes. I work full time, go to a sporting events for my older daughter once or twice a week when her sports are in season, cook supper, run after the 3 year old, visit my mother-in-law at least once a week in the nursing home, normal grocery shopping that is tagged teamed with my husband, plan Sunday school lesson for the little ones, and am now working on the Community VBS with a group of churches and of course normal household chores. Oh, I am not a young mom anymore, I 38 years old now. I guess I need an opinion, am I just tired, trying to keep up or should I question the doctor more? Does anyone have any advice for finding more energy?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

Me too having a gestational hypo thyroid. Mother of a 19 months old. Some times, if I over stress my body I feel very tired. Try to take multi vitamin tabs n have fruits like apples/oranges or dry fruits like dates/kaaju in regular intervals. Try to hydrate ur body by having lemonade or citrus juice.

Consult ur doc she may put u on some vitamin tabs for a period of time. Hope this wil help you.
Blank
I have a underactive thyriod as well. I praise you for all you do. I have days I just want to sleep and not do any of my house work. Being prego with baby number 2 doesnt help. I would talk to your dr. it could be your meds. And I know when mine is off too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...