Toddlers getting errections
When I wear a moderatly low cut top my 31/2 yr old grandson wants to "sniff my boobies" he then gets an errection. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
A lot of little kids are interested in boobies, especially those who were breast-fed a long time.  But I'm having trouble picturing how you can see an erection, if he is wearing clothes ... a toddler's erection is not very big.  How do you know he gets an erection?  Are you sure that is what it is?
Yes , yesterday he pulled down his pants and said" look Nanny my birdie is big" and it was. I am flabbergasted>
And he related it directly to his interest in boobies?  In other words, "I want to sniff your boobies, look it has given me a big birdy," or just "I want to sniff your boobies" (pause) "Hey, guess what, I have a big birdie."  If the latter, despite his body giving him an erection, he himself might not relate it to sexual things but just one of those odd things bodies sometimes do. (My son at about that age once said, "Look, Mommy, I can move my penis up and down with my mind."  He didn't relate the erection to sexual things but just some of that mystifying stuff that happens with bodies.)

If you think for sure it was from looking at your breasts or thinking about them, well, it's a bit precocious.  Do you trust the way he is being raised not to have exposed him to sexual things?  If he is being raised without exposure to sexual things, it might just be normal, if a bit early.  I'd be more concerned about him seeming to have precocious sexual knowledge than about him commenting on the wild and crazy things his body does.
Id be very upset if my mom or mil let my son sniff her boobs, really tho.