Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Toilet training at night

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Toilet training at night

Hi everyone my son is 3years old he is in pants all though the day and does really well but stil in nappies at night im expecting again so want to get him out of nappies completely before my second one arrives has anyone got any tips for me?
Nope.  It's up to the child, and age 3 at night, most boys are still in nappies.
My son is 4 1/2 and still is not consistently dry over night.  I had a co-worker last year with a 6 yr old who was the same...
I have a four year old and hes been sleeping in undies since he was three. I started limiting his drinks at night, I would cut off at 630 then made sure I got him up to the bathroom in the middle of night. He stopped wetting in bed but because I woul make sure he went before and during sleep he didnt like being wet...yes of course he has his nights of wetting but I know he had too much to drink
I might help, I have a video's that might interest your kids. Simply Click the link below!

Videos for toddlers