Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
Twin Behaviour
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Twin Behaviour

Hi I have identical twin boys aged 2 yrs 2 months. The last three weeks they have been so clingy towards me. From the time they get up in the morning to whaen they go to bed at night, they cry and scream if I dont hang onto them nearly all the time. I am coping with it (just) but was hoping someone could give me some advice on what I can do to solve this problem. It is constant round the clock. If friends and family come to visit they are worse. Can someone please help me?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1350925_tn?1277388125
Stop babying them. They know that if they cry and fuss enough ull give in. I have twin boys as well, and know from experience its hard to ignore when both are screaming and crying, but u have to or it will get worse. Stop holding them and stuff. Let them cry, it isn't the end of the world. Eventually they will stop and move on out of this stage.
Blank
Thanks for your response. It was suggested to me to do that and within two days they totally snapped out of it. I now have my two happy boys back without the crying and stuff. You are right, it is very hard to ignore them when they are upset. Thanks for responding.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...