Twin Behaviour
Hi I have identical twin boys aged 2 yrs 2 months. The last three weeks they have been so clingy towards me. From the time they get up in the morning to whaen they go to bed at night, they cry and scream if I dont hang onto them nearly all the time. I am coping with it (just) but was hoping someone could give me some advice on what I can do to solve this problem. It is constant round the clock. If friends and family come to visit they are worse. Can someone please help me?
Stop babying them. They know that if they cry and fuss enough ull give in. I have twin boys as well, and know from experience its hard to ignore when both are screaming and crying, but u have to or it will get worse. Stop holding them and stuff. Let them cry, it isn't the end of the world. Eventually they will stop and move on out of this stage.
Thanks for your response. It was suggested to me to do that and within two days they totally snapped out of it. I now have my two happy boys back without the crying and stuff. You are right, it is very hard to ignore them when they are upset. Thanks for responding.