Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
What's going on here?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What's going on here?

My 5 year old son has been driving me crazy! I have tried everything and nothing seems to work with him! I am his mother and he won't listen to me when told to do something he acts as if he can't hear me does the same with his teacher, he does listen to his father though!  but laughs at me like I'm a joke, he hits me, screams at me, he beats on his 2 & 1. Year old brothers when meeting new people he will scream at the top of his lungs and its so embarrassing! Is this normal for a 5 year old and what can I do to get this child to act right?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1383690151
See the pediatrician and explain what is going on, and ask if the pediatrician thinks your son should be evaluated.
Blank
294043_tn?1354211546
Be more pro-active, get some pediatric therapy for your son.  Your insurance probably covers that.  Teachers can be a great source of healp and recommen someone who can work with him within school environment.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...