Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
about sickness of my baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

about sickness of my baby

i had 16 months old boy who is un well for the last week but from yesterday afternoon he started to vomit I am very concern that he will get dehydrated please give me an advice what is the best thing give ds
How was he unwell for the week, has he diarreha with the vomiting have you been to see the Doctor with him if not this would be a good idea especially if he is not drinking as he will get dehydrated. I am unsure where you live, here in the US we have something called pedialite to give them ,regular drinks of fresh water.It is possible he has eaten something that has not agreed with him, I do urge you to see the Doctor Good Luck let us know how he is doing .