Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
already moms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

already moms

I have a step daughter who is 3 and she refuses to eat anything. We have to bribe her to eat. Is there anyways to help with her eating?
try pediasure
Is she not eating because she isn't hungry or another reason? My 5 year old went through stages where he barely ate anything. Sometimes they just don't want to eat. Doctor used to tell me he will eat when he is hungry
I have a 4 and 2 yr old and they are the same way. One week they eat like a horse the next they hate everything. It's up to you guys how you want to handle it. I'd rather my kids eat so I feed them what they want. I tried the ok if u don't eat no food and they didn't care. I don't think there is a magical trick. I keep their favorite nuggets on hand at least I know they will eat those :)
We try to give her fruits and pastas alot. Thoughs are her favorite. But now she won't even eat that. All she ever wants is mcdonalds and that's not healthy to eat all the time.
Maybe try making her a hamburger and fries and pretend it's McDonald's. It's healthier and she may even think it's better tasting! Or chicken nuggets & Apple slices
I have a 7 year old who refuses to eat fruits and veggies. We give her option to eat what is fixed for dinner. She has to try at least 3 pieces of each dish before she gets anything else. She will eat pretty much any meat you put in front of her but she doesn't like pastas or rice other then Ramen noodles and spaghetti She doesn't eat sauce bc she doesn't like them wet.