baby not speaking more than two words
why my 22 months old baby (girl) don't speak  except for two words and uses sign language to communicate and understands every thing do the things whatever taught but cant speak .says only two words papa,baba,mama
A couple of things to keep in mind.

Does she babble a lot?  If so, you may find that the words start to come quickly.  Plus, her understanding is a really good thing, and the fact that she can communicate in sign shows she is comprehending.  

I can only tell you my Pediatricians take on this.  She considers sign language to make a child bilingual as sign is a language.  Almost all bilingual children speak a bit later (which does NOT mean you have done wrong teaching her that.  2 languages is a great thing for her to have).  Very common. I would bet everything is fine, and it will just come.  However, I would still speak to her Dr.  It's always best to err on the side of caution.  All the best to you.
My boy is 28 months old and has very little oral vocabulary. He is raised in 2 languages and also learned a little bit of sign language at daycare (not my idea). He is just starting to point at objects and say their names, most often we still don't understand what he says. He had his first sentences just last week!

At 22 months, he was still saying bababa and not much else... No other babbling at this age.

As long as your daughter understands what you tell her, I don't think you have to worry. Does she obey to simple commands? Like go to the stairs, bring me this bowl etc. I have been testing my son for months to make sure he understands me and he does, which is why I am not worried.

Did she have a lot of ear infections? My son has been plagued with them, I am sure it did not help his langage skills.

Do mention your concerns to your pediatrician but don't worry too much!
thanx a lot dear