Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
bedtime vomiting, with no sickness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bedtime vomiting, with no sickness

a friend of mine who i live with has a 2 year old. He lives with her on the weekends and his father during the week. When hes with his father he often sleeps in the same bed rather than his own because its more comforting. (like a pacifier). but when hes with his mother, shes trying to get him to sleep in his own room and his own bed. often he gets so upset he vomits. recently he was NOT so upset and still vomited. does anyone have a similar situation and what can my friend do to stop her son from getting upset/vomiting?