bedtime vomiting, with no sickness
a friend of mine who i live with has a 2 year old. He lives with her on the weekends and his father during the week. When hes with his father he often sleeps in the same bed rather than his own because its more comforting. (like a pacifier). but when hes with his mother, shes trying to get him to sleep in his own room and his own bed. often he gets so upset he vomits. recently he was NOT so upset and still vomited. does anyone have a similar situation and what can my friend do to stop her son from getting upset/vomiting?
a more stable environment would solve the problem, I guarantee. This is the baby's way of saying: I am TIRED of this running around, seeing my daddy and my mommy separated, putting up with changing routines (toddlers thrive in routines) and schedules all the time... plush having one parent do one thing and the other be opposed to that... yeah, that's not good.....