bout my toddler she is 1
she threw up today an is very shacky an my daughter has not droped her temperture wat so ever an we just got back from hospital
If I am understanding you correctly, she has a temperature and is throwing up?

If that is correct, and you had her checked out, they probably told you it is likely a virus.  At this age their immune systems are not yet fully developed and they catch things easily.  You probably have many of these in the coming years, it's normal.  What I tell myself is that every virus, every fever is their little immune systems gathering strength.

A fever in itself is actually not a bad thing.  A fever is a result of the immune system doing it's job, and fighting off that virus.  If she can tolerate it, you can give her infant tylenol being very careful to follow the recommended dosage (I always go by weight as opposed to age).  If her fever gets quite high, have her checked again, but typically a fever isn't a huge worry.

As for the vomiting.  If she continues to vomit, or has diarhea, the biggest worry is dehydration.  Remember that water on it's own will not rehydrate a child.  Pick up pedialight or you can mix juice with water or even very flat (no bubbles at all) ginger ale with water.  They need the sugars and salts.  Give her tiny bits at a time.  Feed her as she is hungry and it's ok for her to have milk if she wishes.

I know this is scary - the first time my now 3 year old had a virus, it scared me too.  These things usually do run their course in a few days.  If you are worried, do not even hesitate to call her Dr.  Always best to be safe then sorry.