Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
fussy 21 month old
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fussy 21 month old

My son is 21 months old and hes always crying and screaming over little things when he dont get his way. or he cant get a toy to do what he wants it to and then i try but i cant seem to do it the way he wants it and he throws it and takes a fit. he will be playing quietly and i will try to watch some tv or go on the computer to check e-mail as soon as i try to he will start crying because my attention is no longer one him. i have been trying time outs but they just dont seem to work but he will sit there and scream his lil head off till he gets his way one time it was over an hour i cant stand to see him like this i was wondering if anyone had some tips on what i could try.