fussy with clothes
my 21/2 yr old doesn't like wearing any new clothes, I've tried giving him option by showing him a new tshirt next to his favourite, of course he'll just go for his fav. Is there any way to make him wear new clothes ( his old clothes are all getting tattered)
Please advise
Try buying him clothes that match his favorites, and wash them a few times and cut out scratchy labels before presenting them.  At 2 1/2, he doesn't need a variety, no matter how tired you get of seeing him in the same thing, he just needs new things when the old ones are outgrown or stained or torn.  Lay out one shirt and one pair of pants, and if he complains tell him that he has outgrown the old ones and these are the replacements.  At 2 1/2, he certainly should be used to the phenomena of outgrowing clothes.

Please remember that for some kids, seams, hard spots, pokey or pinchy parts, and labels are REALLY problematic.  They just feel awful to them and can actually make them cry.  Your son might like the old things because they don't have those problems.  Take seriously the search for soft, non-rubbing clothing even if it means he wears pants made of cotton jersey and not jeans, and you have to put his socks on inside-out so the toe seams won't rub him in the foot.
Get rid of the old clothes.....little ones love routine and oppose change so sometimes we have to make the adjustment happen regardless of reaction it can be harsh but you are the parent and will have to pull rank more and more