hand washing
Right now, it is 4am and my son has woken up to pink eye for the fifth or fourth time since august. Tuesday he was home with the stomach flu. About the third absent in I have been feeling guilty, like possibly I was doing something wrong; maybe I need to up his vitamin intake (doubling the veggie intake) or possibly that I’m just not doing a good job at being a school ma. Clearly, I am babbling. Nonetheless, I started asking question. Remembering that I was annoyed at the idea that when using the facilities at his school there was no soap, I figured it to be that the teachers must have the soap for bathroom break right. Well at my dismay, I asked my son.... "When you potty at school do you wash your hands with soap?" Reply "No mommy we have to rinse".
Has you could imagine I am horrified and steamed. I am the President of the PTO so i get along well with the principle, but and here is my question; because I am so mad I want to go in and let her have it! How can I help the school to understand the importance of hand washing? How do I go in there without sarcasm and really get through to his school that soap is just simply a coast that is needed? What fact can I use to support my theory? After all, he attended preschool and was never this sick! He was breast and we do not eat fast food! I understand that more kids more germs, but my son is no new bi to germs, I know the importance to some exposure, I need help so that I do this in the right way. I know is seems so elementary, but clearly the school is not getting it. Thank you for reading my babble :).
Pinkeye is very often spread by gnats - or touching other kid's eyes and then his own.  It's unlikely that he's getting pink eye in the toilet.  

First,  I would go in and actually verify that there's no soap in the restroom.  Chances are high that there IS soap,  he's just not using it.

Then,  ask why.  

This isn't the hill you want to die on,  wondermom.  There will be other things that come up that you will have to take up a charge,  this isn't one of them.  
I too would check first to see if there is soap.  Even at my son's preschool they teach handwashing with soap (he is 2 3/4).  If there is soap, work with him on using it.  If there isn't, I would ask about it, but I would not make it a major issue.  RR is right, pick your battles.  I would want this addressed, but not as a major fight.  Keep it casual and pleasant.
Thank you guys for your in put. Turned out they didnt have soap, but I wasnt the only mom with that concern. the fallowing week they started filling the soap box. Thanks again :).