Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
help! my toddler keeps spiking fevers!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help! my toddler keeps spiking fevers!

ok so my son is 15 1/2 months old and for about a month now he keeps spiking a fever of 100.8-103.3 about 3 times a wk. he has no other symptoms besides fever,loss of appetite and being very tired!! i have taken him to the dr and they have done a CBC w/ DIFF and PLT"S, a comprehensive metabolic panel and a uric acid, all of which came back normal!!! i keep hearing the same old line "it must be a virus, let it run it's course" but i know deep down there is something more going on. in between attacks he is normal and healthy. i am really worried and need some help! now  to help decipher this here is a little background on him. he was a full term baby. but he started getting sick at 1wk old. he has had 6 ear infections and 1 sinus infection. he has otherwise been a happy and healthy baby. he dose suffer form environmental allergies. we also have a 4.5mo son who never gets sick. any one who might be able to help of have any suggestions as were to go/what other tests should be done is welcomed!!! i juts want my happy baby back!!!!!