Avatar universal
help
i got sinecod from pharmacy, and by mistake gave the adult dose to my 4year old, so instead of 5ml i gave her 15ml.

i have tried to make her vomit, but to no avail, gave her a bit of luke warm salt water but still no vomiting.

how worried should i be?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
Call the doctor or the pharmacist and ask.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
377493 tn?1356505749
I hope by now you have called.  Another good option when something like this happens is poison control.  Hope she is doing well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Avatar universal
Holly falls apparently into the 9% of children with a high tolerance for medication. My Dr. reminded me she had to get adult antibiotics to take her ear infection away. Not recommending i should high doze her but, with the mistake i made she was okay and no need to panic. Pew
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources