is adhd lack speech
My nephew who is 7 years old in India has ADHD and also he is not talking even a single word like amma or appa
From his childhood we'd checked him in all the hospitals like ENT, Speech Therapist, etc.  But they told no problem with him, he will speak anytime.  
But i suspect whether he has got any other mental disorder why i suspect he has a habit of biting, always eating, watching a same channel, always smiling and shaking his head and even somemore.  
Can u advice me where to go and which specialist we can see.

I would suggest you look into selective mutism.  If he is able to speak but isn't then this would be likely.  It is on the anxiety spectrum and a psychiatrist/ psychologist may be able to help.  I'd make sure it is one who specializes in children.  I'd also at that time ask for an evaluation for autism.  They may refer to a developmental pediatrician at the time.  Best regards.  
I doubt this child is selectively mute.  Children with sm speak normally in comfortable situations as the home.  The child becomes mute only in uncomfortable or perceived unsafe environments.  I might suggest you check "developmental apraxia" or "apraxia of speech" or similar words phrases to see if this might be the issue.  Try googling the phrases and see if that might be the issue.  By the way, developmental apraxia is not a mental health issue.  All the best ...
One more comment - I hope that I am correct with the "apraxia" issue; otherwise specialmom may have been on the right track when suggesting autism.  All the best ...
When I read this I the first time I thought that the speech therapist say he speaks anytime and there was no problem but I misunderstood that he was speaking in speech therapy.  Re reading it now I see he has never spoken.  Again, I think that autism is something to look into. I'd seek advice from a developmental pediatrician Best of luck.  
thanks to everyone for your valuable comments