Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
limps on leg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

limps on leg

my  19 month old granson  started   limping on his leg  butt no pain  .  hes been limping like this 4  about a week  anybodey tell me what it is  could it be a cold or what  thanks
Tags: limp
It seems unlikely it's a cold.

Kids that age aren't very good at telling you if they're in pain.  The fact that he's been limping for a whole week indicates that he probably is in pain,  he just doesn't know how to communicate it.

Have you called his pediatrician?
My son did this at about the same age. He wouldn't walk and would just crawl and then went to limping. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong or what hurt. I took him in and they said it was because of him having a cold at that point. With younger kids it can go into their joints. Something I had never heard of hut is apparently normal.