Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
my 15 month old....anu advice?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my 15 month old....anu advice?

my 15 month old will not eat anything! he was a really good eater up until 3 days ago, I have tried everything and every time I try to feed him he says yuck!  I have tried all his favorite foods, chicken nugets, turkey, soup, tacos, rice, yogert and I'm starting to get really worried. has anyone been through this or does anyone have any advice? I even tried to give him his own spoon and fork, he won't eat anything!
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My nephew has been doing the same exact thing for my sister! And he is only on regular milk now and all she can do is get him to eat french fries and crackers.... but everyone she's asked has said that it's just a phase and they are old enough to say they are hungry. What my sister started doing is trying to cut down the amount of snacks she would try to give him am focus on meals and if he doesn't eat then he doesn't eat. So far it's worked, he has been eating more and more regular.
Blank
Have things gotten better? I have a 21 month old who is turning so picky. What he loves one day, turns away the next.  hopefully he gets over that phase soon.
Blank
11793408_tn?1421306488
my doctor says it can be that they lose interest be will eat when hungry even if they don't eat all day so just try cutting in to fun shapes and letting them help make the food but i think he is right if they are truly hungry they will eat because some day he will he 10 pieces of chicken but others maybe 3 pieces
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...