Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
my 3 year is inappropriate with his 7 month old brother

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

My oldest son started thrusting himself on my youngest around the time he was 2 months old. He doesn't care if i see home do it. He will get as much of his pee pee and testicles in his hands and will lay them on his brother. he slowly started to get rough about it. it took a few months of telling him that that is wrong. he stopped for a few weeks and has done it a few more times. today though he went to use the potty and his little brother followed. he explores the bathroom every chance he gets. as i walked in to get him my oldest was standing 2 inches from his face with his pants down. Im a stay at home mom and i see everything that happens while he is here. he does see his father once every 2 months and he sees his grandparents whenever they ask to see him. i don't believe he has been touched in any way but i can't understand where or why he is doing this. and he only does this to his brother. nothing i do seems to be working. we have started behavioral therapy a few weeks ago and I've mentioned it to them. i was told i would get help with what to do but we haven't gotten that far yet in therapy. what do i do?