Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
my 3 year old can't speak Clearly
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my 3 year old can't speak Clearly

Hi my 3 year old son has been thou a lot, me and his father split up when he was 1 1/2 years old, he has a an older sister that is 7. My question is could the brake up have something to do with his speech development, because he is a smart child and a very good visual learner. Nither one of my children have also seen their father in the last year
as well when the children were living with their father for 4 months, he never sat sown with them to teach them anything he would always yal and tell them to go to their rooms, at least that's what my 7 year old had told me when they moved in with me early last year. Also how can I improve the clarity in his speech
he also has a bad problem with braking things that are not his and hitting his sister but that might have something to do with their father being abusive towards my children (that's why they are living with me).
If you can give me some suggestions on speech
Thanks you