Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
my 3 year old is getting to physical.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

my 3 year old is getting to physical.

I have a 6 year old son and a 3(almost 4) year old daughter. 2 years back my son got accused of "humping" a 9 year old girl. He was put through numerous test and quetionaires from social services. He was cleared and it turned out he didnt do it, but now i am in the same position with my daughter.
  my babysitter said that my daughter was trying to play with her 2 year olds privates. Also i have caught her 2 other times in different situations. She had pulled the diaper down on a 2 year old boy and was in process of pulling her pants down when i caught them. I need to know if this is normal or is it due to her being touched? i have asked her many times letting her know she is not in trouble trying to see if she would tell me if someone touched her privates. She always tells me no one touches her, but i dont know where she would see this stuff. I am not sexually active anymore and even when someone is kissing on tv she asks me " cover my eyes, mommy??" i always tell her yes. I am not sure what to do?? Please anyone know what i should do??
Little kids tend do be secretive when something like that happens to them outside of home and they also are scared and ashamed thinking that they did something wrong. First and most of all it is important to develop Trust. So that if anything happened she will know that she can trust you, and that whatever happened to her she is not guilty of it and there is nothing to be ashamed of. She needs to feel that whatever she tells you ,  you will respond  calmly. She needs to know that you are her best friend. So don't panic and don't rush , just develop closeness with your daughter and she will open up. Share things from your child hood so she feels that you relate ;)